Skip to main content

FAQ Group: General information

I have received an offer to study, however, I am outside Lithuania. Can I authorise a representative to conclude a study contract with the higher education institution? Do I need to issue a notarized Letter of Authorization?

Yes, a contract with a higher education institution can only be signed by a person holding a notarized Letter of Authorisation. Please note that some higher education institutions offer the possibility of concluding the study contract electronically.

Call us
+370 37 280400
Write to us:
higher education admissions
vocational training admissions
General issues
Press officer
+370 685 91460
Studentų g. 54, LT-51424, Kaunas
I-IV  08:00-17:00
 V     08:00-15:45
  • © LAMA BPO
  • Processing of personal data
  • Cookie policy