Skip to main content

I am a Lithuanian living abroad and I want to apply to a Lithuanian university/college. Can I get an additional point? What proofs do I have to submit?

One supplementary point is awarded to Lithuanians living abroad if they have lived or studied abroad for at least three years. To get one supplementary point you have to submit a letter/certificate issued by a competent institution (embassy, community of Lithuanians, etc.) or any other document certifying your Lithuanian origin and a document issued by a competent institution (school, municipality, embassy, etc.) certifying that you have lived abroad for at least three years. The above documents must be written in Lithuanian, English or Russian. However, if these documents are in another language, please upload certified full translations of the documents into Lithuanian, English or Russian.

Call us
+370 37 280400
Write to us:
higher education admissions
vocational training admissions
General issues
Press officer
+370 685 91460
Studentų g. 54, LT-51424, Kaunas
I-IV  08:00-17:00
 V     08:00-15:45
  • © LAMA BPO
  • Processing of personal data
  • Cookie policy