Skip to main content

I am a minor, what medical certificates do I have to present?

If you are under 18, you must provide a Child’s Health Certificate (Form 027-1/a) and a Medical Certificate for Minors Applying for Education and Employment (Form 086/a).
If there is a requirement in the information system, you must provide a medical certificate stating that you are in good health for the chosen programme.

Call us
+370 37 280400
Write to us:
higher education admissions
vocational training admissions
General issues
Press officer
+370 685 91460
Studentų g. 54, LT-51424, Kaunas
I-IV  08:00-17:00
 V     08:00-15:45
  • © LAMA BPO
  • Processing of personal data
  • Cookie policy
  • Terms of use