Skip to main content

Can another person enter into a contract with a vocational training institution on my behalf?

A contract with the vocational training institution can be concluded by a person authorised by you. The authorisation has to be certified by a notary.

Call us
+370 37 280400
Write to us:
higher education admissions
vocational training admissions
General issues
Press officer
+370 685 91460
Studentų g. 54, LT-51424, Kaunas
I-IV  08:00-17:00
 V     08:00-15:45
  • © LAMA BPO
  • Processing of personal data
  • Cookie policy