You'll need to leave enough time to complete your application, resolve any queries and make sure it reaches us by the deadline. After you find courses and you’re ready to apply, we’ll explain everything in more detail, but here’s a brief overview:
- Register in the LAMA BPO online application system;
- Log in with your user ID and password and provide the requested information about your education, qualifications, etc;
- Complete the online application;
- Pass the entrance test (if required);
- Upload document copies before the deadline;
- Sign a study contract with the vocational training institution. If you need a dormitory, contact your vocational training institution directly.