Skip to main content

What documents do I have to submit in the Centralised Admissions Portal?

  • – certificate of recognition of qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education;
  • – copies of proofs of your secondary education. No translation is required for documents issued in English or Russian. Documents issued in other languages should be accompanied by an official translation into Lithuanian or English.

Call us
+370 37 280400
Write to us:
higher education admissions
vocational training admissions
General issues
Press officer
+370 685 91460
Studentų g. 54, LT-51424, Kaunas
I-IV  08:00-17:00
 V     08:00-15:45
  • © LAMA BPO
  • Processing of personal data
  • Cookie policy